North Shore Nannies, founded in 1991, is the oldest nanny agency in Chicago. Our growth and success has come by staying focused on our core business: identifying well-qualified nanny candidates for introduction to excellent employers.
For nannies and families seeking an agency that will help effectively conduct your search, here's what we offer:
- Our staff has over 50 years of human resource, nanny placement and childcare experience.
- A proven track record in the Chicagoland market. We place 2-5 nannies per week in permanent and long-term temporary positions
- Expert advice and support throughout the interviewing and hiring process.
- Our promise to listen, gain a thorough understanding of your needs and not waste your time.
- Placements beginning at 30 hours per week - either Permanent (with no anticipated end date) or Long-term Temporary (from one to twelve months with a start and end date) Fewer than 10% of nannies who apply are selected to be represented by our agency. Most successful searches are concluded in 2-6 weeks.
- Background Screening Services. To assist families who have identified viable candidates on their own, we've created a thorough candidate screening package. This provides a "second look" at your own candidate allowing you to make an informed hiring decision.
We look forward to knowing both the families and nannies we work with. We are always available to help talk through any problems or concerns. It is our goal to offer the continuing support and assistance that forms lasting working partnerships. We are here to help you find the best caregivers and the best care-giving situations in the Chicago area.